How Can You Help?
Circles® is an exciting initiative that builds purposeful relationships across class lines.
Circles® volunteers develop supportive relationships and financial literacy with families in poverty to aid them in achieving their life goals- a foundation for rising up.
Make a difference by:
- being an Ally for 6-10 hours a month to help a Circles® Leader/family break out of poverty.
- being an ad-hoc Ally to help families with their needs as suits your schedule
- helping at the Children’s Program for 2-6 hours a month during the weekly meeting
- helping with a Community Resource Team for 3-5 hours a month to help network with community organizations.
- make a donation to the Circles® Initiative
- donate a car to help family transportation.
Fill up the form below and let us know your interest.